Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Previous Post

If you saw my previous post (it worked, so you must have) I blogged about blog.gears, from google. Well, i logged onto my laptop today, and checked out my blog. And YES! it did work! So now i know, i can safely blog even if i dot have an internet connection. All i need is an idea, and my laptop. That means no more writing ideas on notepad, or in word. If you still don't know what Google.gears is go check it out here.
When I was using FireFox 3 BETA, it wouldn't work, but as soon as I got FireFox 3, the final version, i looked under the tools menu at the top, and there it was, Google.Gears, so i went to the Blog.Gears site, (http://tinyurl.com/2e8r5h) and it worked, all I had to do was login to my blogger account, accept that i wanted allow blog.gears (a google.gears window pops up asking fo your permission) and it brought up all my current posts, with links saying view and edit, and it had the exact time it was posted.
I'll probably use blog.gears quite alot now, as it takes less time to load than blogger, and it actually works online(even though its, meant for offline blogging). I just wish there was a function like this on W.Bloggar, well, there are quite of things I'd like to change about w.bloggar, but thats a different story, and I think I've typed enough for now ;).

No comments: